Through your food and life-style choices, you can have the most powerful, positive impact on your health and wellbeing. The Autoimmune Paleo (AIP) diet has been shown time and time again to reduce inflammation, heal a leaky gut and reduce the common symptoms of autoimmune diseases such as fatigue, pain, stubborn weight gain and skin irritations. With inflammation now implicated in many chronic illnesses, most people can benefit from eating this way.
Any change in diet comes with obstacles and potential pitfalls. This book not only helps you navigate and avoid the common pitfalls we have seen when implementing the AIP approach to eating, it’s packed with delicious anti-inflammatory dishes the whole family will enjoy. The aim of this book is to set you up for long-term success as you make the transition to a health-promoting way of eating and a whole new you, answering the common questions:
* Is eating this way going to take all day to prepare?
* What am I going to eat for breakfast?
* Will all my food be bland and boring now?
* Will I ever be able to eat with friends and family again?
* When I reach my health goals, will I slip back into old ways?