Who is the program for?
What is the program about?
- Food - eating in a way which reduces inflammation and therefore reduces symptoms as well as focusing on eating a nutrient-dense diet to support tissue repair and healing*
- Meditation - to begin the process of understanding our habitual mental diet
- Breathwork - to shift our mental and emotional state on demand
- Rewriting our internal self-image script and the stories we tell ourselves
- Setting health and life goals
- Learning ways to manage symptoms and drug-related side-effects in natural ways which free from side-effects
*Please note the eating for autoimmunity program is not suitable for vegans and vegetarians (unless fish is part of the diet)
How does the program work?
- heal the gut
- reduce, relieve or even remove symptoms
- remove all inflammatory foods
- add in nutrient dense foods
- discover exactly the foods your body can tolerate and those it can't - leaving you with a bespoke, personalised diet which is as varied as possible with the fewest number of symptoms
- short lectures to support all the elements of the program
- tools to build your daily self-care routines: weekly meditations, breathing exercises, journaling tasks and more
- handouts to print off and keep
Feedback and outcomes from clients
My biggest fears when starting this program were:
The biggest tangible changes I have noticed since beginning the program have been:
Have there been any unexpected, but delightful changes or revelations during this program?
What would you say to someone who was thinking about joining this program but hesitating?
Comments about Claire and the course
Contact me to register
My 3-month coaching program is a rolling program so please contact me to discuss joining or register.
Participant numbers are kept low to provide a more personal experience.
To register, please contact me using the button below.Register here